Jul 17, 2011

In My Mailbox (7)


Hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren, I thought this would be a great way to share the reads I got this week by purchasing, trading/swapping, or for review. All links lead to Goodreads. This covers the last several weeks. This week I got lazy and just took a picture instead of my normal collage. LOL, sorry.



For Review:
Deadly Cool by Gemma Halliday (Thanks HarperTeen for sending me this book!)
Isle of Night by Veronica Wolff (Thanks Penguin USA for this one!)

Bought/Traded:
The A Circuit by Georgina Bloomberg & Catherina Hapka - Read my REVIEW HERE
Sweet Valley Confidential: Ten Years Later by Francine Pascal
Original Sin by Lisa Desrochers
If I Die by Rachel Vincent
Brightly Woven by Alexandra Bracken
The Adoration of Jenna Fox by Mary E. Pearson
Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma - Read my REVIEW HERE

5 comments:

  1. Nice collection. I've wanted to start the Soul Screamers series for awhile, but never get the chance :( It sounds really good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many of these are books I've been meaning to read/want to read. Oh, what a great haul!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cover to Brightly Woven, I am so going to look into that book

    Happy reading
    Nice book collection you got for the week
    http://kristina-worldofbooks.blogspot.com/2011/07/in-my-mailbox-18.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love a full mail box these days. I noticed you stopped by awhile back so I thought I would return the favor. Thanks- good reading

    ReplyDelete

I hope you know that every time you comment, an angel gets its wings.

OK, not really, but thanks for popping by!