Mar 6, 2012

Book Blogger Confessions (5)



This is a shiny, new blogger meme co-hosted by Tiger from Tiger's All Consuming Books and Karen at For What It's Worth Reviews. It's time to open up and share (and vent) about our blogging experiences!

The question is:

March 5th: Let's talk about the positive side of blogging! How has blogging influenced your real life in a positive way? (not related to books or reading) Have you learned to be organized or are you more social now for example?


I have met some very cool people thanks to blogging, and made friends I wouldn't have made without it. I've been able to connect with a lot of genuine, fantastic people that I absolutely adore and can't wait to meet in real life this summer at BEA.

Also, the books are fantastic and I do a happy dance everytime I open my mailbox and see a shipping envelope inside. I love that I am constantly being introduced to new books and books I might not have normally looked at, but because an author or publicist contacted me about reviewing it, I not only read it but loved it.

Yes, there are a lot of cons to book blogging (more than I ever imagined when I started), but the pros by far outweigh it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you know that every time you comment, an angel gets its wings.

OK, not really, but thanks for popping by!