Feb 22, 2013

Stacking the Shelves #11




 
Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. This a new way to showcase all the books currently weighing down my shelves. 

I know I'm early this week, but I'm going out of town and wanted to get this up. :)




For Review:
The Program by Suzanne Young

Traded:
The Goddess Legacy by Aimee Carter
The Goddess Inheritance by Aimee Carter

Gifted:
Born of Illusion by Teri Brown
Dead Silence by Kimberly Derting
Unbreakable by Elizabeth Norris
Defy the Dark by Misc. Authors / Edited by Saundra Mitchell
Life After Theft by Aprilynne Pike
The Elite by Kiera Cass
Reboot by Amy Tintera
Towering by Alex Flinn

Bought:
Pivot Point by Kasie West

Won:
Pivot Point by Kasie West 
*Bookmark by Kasie West

*Many thanks to Bailey from IB Book Blogging, Simon & Schuster, Aimee Carter, and Wolfson Literary Group*

10 comments:

  1. Looks like you got a lot of ARC's, which is always nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice haul indeed Hannah. You got some lovely books this week.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the vlog, Hannah! Looks like I'm going to have to check out Kimberly Derting.

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Stephanie! And her Body Finder series is EPIC. I love this series to pieces.

      Delete
  4. AHhhhh Hannah!!!!! Look at all that awesome! I'm pretty much dying for that entire stack of Harper titles, I need Unbreakable like I need to breathe. Unraveling was such a surprise read for me last year and I cannot wait to get my hands on book 2. Can't wait for your thoughts:)

    On a side note, I got Bruised in the mail yesterday, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I'm hoping to get to it this week:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I felt the same way about Unraveling! It surprised me, and I've been DYING to read Unbreakable! If you don't get a copy, let me know and I'll give you mine when I'm done. :)

      YAY! I'm so glad it arrived! I hope you love it as much as I do! And you're very, very welcome!

      Delete
  5. I am so excited for Towering! I love fairytale retellings, but I've never read a rapunzel retelling before. Anyway, enjoy your goodies. Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO, SO jealous that you got THE PROGRAM, REBOOT, DEAD SILENCE, and UNBREAKABLE. I'm literally panting over them right now, hahaha.

    I can't wait to see what you think of them! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Somebody necessarily assist to make critically articles I would state.
    That is the first time I frequented your websitye page and to
    this point? I amazed with the research you made to create this particular submit incredible. 안마

    (mm)
    Magnificent task!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want to always read your blogs. I love them Are you also searching for Nursing case study writing services? we are the best solution for you. We are best known for delivering Nursing case study writing services to students without having to break the bank

    ReplyDelete

I hope you know that every time you comment, an angel gets its wings.

OK, not really, but thanks for popping by!